lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007

For my best friend in Australia


Dear Anthea:
I decided to open a blog, where I'll publish my articles analyzing the Venezuelan issues. Enjoy those if you want. I know you are very concerned about us, or I’d never met you. Your concern made possible the nice days we spent in Caracas speaking onto politics, Australia, our history, and having a shandy some Friday night at Hard Rock Café in Sambil mall.
Federico is now in China, attending a conference. Bastard! I fell a really fucking envy! He told me you probably will visit us in October. Welcome again!
I’m stressed being an ideological leader at the opposition, writing, making lectures, speaking, with a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders. But it's what I love and wanted all my life.
My hand is better, and I recovered the most of the movement, thanks God and my doctor…
Here are some funny memories of those days.
See you soon.
Oscar

No hay comentarios: